Digital Marketing Intern (DMI)
Website People Partners BPO
We’re looking for Digital Marketing Interns who are eager to jump in REAL WORK EXPERIENCE in the field of Digital Marketing.
This position will work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager (DMM) to execute lead generation, social media, off-site SEO campaigns, and CRM automation. The DMI is also expected to research new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
Minimum Job Requirements:
At least third year College Level. Required Course: Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Information Technology or Computer Science or related studies. Proficient in oral and written communication. Intermediate level in Microsoft Office desktop programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Adobe Photoshop. Internet and Social Media savvy.
Knowledge, Skills, and Attitudes:
- Ability to write correctly and in a compelling manner, adapted to the audience
- Ability to conduct market research
- Extremely organized and able to work on tight deadlines
- Ability to provide recommendations on project
- Flexible to requests from team members
Duties and Responsibilities
- Scrape the internet for businesses and business owners that will be converted into new marketing leads. Data entry into a pre-formatted Excel spreadsheet for importing into the CRM system.
- Execute planned outbound social media tactics to increase reach, conduct sales prospecting activities and generate leads.
- Execute planned organic social media tactics to increase the quality and number of connections/followers for the company’s social media accounts.?Manage customer feedback by responding to questions and comments on social media and live chat.
- Research relevant, fresh/trending content and propose such for curation and social media sharing. Draft posts for social media messaging.
- Research and create new profiles and update information on web directories, listings and relevant sites to support off-site SEO initiatives.
- Attend daily huddles/weekly meeting with the team. Generate reports and perform administrative support tasks.
Why Join Us?
- Commute – Free Application for 1st interview
- 48 – hours processing
- Day shift
- If you are craving more from your career and desiring to work somewhere you can make a difference and be truly influential.
- Awesome work environment and culture, check out the video:
Office: Unit 8A IBM Plaza, Eastwood City
Phone: (02) 491-7381
Find us on Facebook: PeoplePartnersBPO
Find us on LinkedIn: PeoplePartners BPO