Website PeoplePartners BPO Inc.
We are looking for a creative Multimedia Designer for our Eastwood office to support our team in Australia. The Multimedia Designer will create engaging designs for various media including videos, motion graphics, websites, landing pages, banner ads, print marketing collaterals, and the like.
As such, the Multimedia Designer must have a strong foundation in design to be successful in this role. He or she must be experienced with the standard Adobe Creative Suite tools. Web skills such HTML, CSS, and being social media savvy will play a definitive edge. Exposure to WordPress or other Web CMS tools, Unbounce or other Landing Page Development tools will also be a plus factor.
- Assist the Marketing team in handling end to end creative campaign executions
- Recommend, design, and handle creative executions for all marketing campaigns, collaterals, and designs
- Come up with well-thought and planned concept videos
- Come up with creative static and interactive banner ads
- Conceptualize story boards for animations and videos
- Execute engaging animations and videos based from story boards
- Develop websites, landing pages, interactive forms and surveys
- Support the production and maintenance of graphics as per established brand guidelines
While qualifications and skill sets are important to our search for the right person, the right values, attitudes and motivations are just as important. If this sounds like you, we’d like to hear from you!
- Holds at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Design/Creative Multimedia/Advertising/Media or equivalent
- Has at least 3 years of work experience with a strong portfolio of creative works
- Comfortable using industry standard design applications – Adobe CC Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, InDesign, and Dreamweaver
- Experience in WordPress and basic knowledge in HTML, CSS, and PHP is preferred
- Has excellent communication skills
- Thinks and acts quickly and possesses creative “design problem-solving skills”
- Can manage and prioritize demanding workloads to meet strict deadlines
- Is willing to grow and learn new skills
Why Join Us?
- Commute – free application for first interview
- 48 – hours processing
- Day shift
- If you are craving more from your career and desiring to work somewhere you can make a difference and be truly influential.
- Awesome work environment and culture, check out the video:
Office: Unit 8A IBM Plaza, Eastwood City
Phone: (02) 491-7381
Find us on Facebook: PeoplePartnersBPO
Find us on LinkedIn: PeoplePartners BPO