SEO and Content Lead
The SEO and Content Lead (SCL) will report directly to the Digital Marketing Manager (DMM) to strategize, develop, and execute programs to support Marketing Campaigns. The SCL is responsible for delivering SEO-anchored and SEO-compliant, clear and engaging messaging, through the brand’s multiple channels, while maintaining the client’s “voice” and identity across various content formats. As such, you will spend 30% of your time working on SEO projects, 40% on content development, 20% on performing audits and analysing reports, and 10% on handling Social Media and miscellaneous tasks.
The SCL requires strong foundations in SEO, SEO Copywriting, marketing communications, social media marketing, and multimedia production to be successful in this role. He or she should be experienced with industry standard SEO, content, and digital marketing tools (i.e. SEMRush, MOZ, Screaming Frog SEO Spider, Ahrefs, Majestic, Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Adwords Keyword Planner, Hootsuite, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office Productivity tools, etc.). Web Skills such as HTML, CSS are not required but will play an edge. Exposure to WordPress or other Web CMS tools, Unbounce, or other Landing Page development tools will also be a plus factor.
- Develop and implement effective SEO, content and social media strategies
- Conduct SEO Performance audits, recommend and execute on-page and off-page SEO tactics in pursuit of strengthening Domain Authority and Organic Traffic
- Develop, update, edit and proofread copies (i.e. web pages, blog articles, social media, emails, newsletters, brochures, flyers, streamers, case studies and whitepapers)
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes for implementation by in-house developer
- Social media marketing activities – social media listening, community engagement, influencer outreach, and feedback solicitation
- Produce performance reports and present analysis and recommendation
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
Knowledge, Skills, Attitudes
- · Ability to conduct keyword research and competitor SEO analysis to guide overall SEO, content, and social media marketing strategies
- · Ability to write correctly and in a compelling manner, adapted to the audience and various multimedia formats.
- · Ability to optimize website content, landing pages, and paid search copies
- · Meticulous proofreader and keen on details
- · Ability to direct off-page optimization and technical SEO projects
- · Ability to collect data and report on traffic, ranking, and other SEO aspects
- · Ability to provide recommendations on projects
- · Extremely organized and able to work on tight deadlines
- · Collaborative and flexible to requests from team members
Why Join Us?
- Commute – free application for first interview
- 48 – hours processing
- Day shift
- If you are craving more from your career and desiring to work somewhere you can make a difference and be truly influential.
- Awesome work environment and culture, check out the video:
Office: Unit 8A IBM Plaza, Eastwood City
Phone: (02) 491-7381
Find us on Facebook: PeoplePartnersBPO
Find us on LinkedIn: PeoplePartners BPO